GGG released version 3.7.4 for Path of Exile’s PC Version. Within it, there are several new features such as stackable delve fossils and new labyrinth enchantments. Plus, Rage is now numeric displayed above the Mana Globe and there are minimap adjustments to illustrate exclamation marks.
Furthermore, there are many bug fixes and crash fixes to improve our beloved PoE gameplay feeling. Below you can read the original 3.7.4 Patch Notes in detail.
Path of Exile Patch Notes
- Common Delve Fossils can now be stacked up to 20. Rare Delve Fossils can now be stacked up to 10. All Delve Fossils can be stacked up to 5,000 in the wildcard slots of a Currency Stash Tab.
- Added Labyrinth Enchantments for the following skills: Berserk, Bladestorm, Blood and Sand, Chain Hook, Dash, Flesh and Stone, Frostblink, Perforate, Precision, Pride and Steelskin.
- The amount of Rage that you have is now displayed as a numerical value above your Mana Globe.
- Exclamation marks above NPCs can now also be seen on the minimap.
2. Bug Fixes
- The Sextant modifiers that cause Possessed monsters to drop additional items (such as Scarabs and Maps) now have a maximum amount of times that they can be triggered in a single area.
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.0 where the „+x% to Fire Resistance while on Low Life“ modifier found on Rise of the Phoenix was not working.
- Fixed a bug where Cyclone and Righteous Fire’s area of effect was visibly scaling with Character Size. This has no functional effect on its area of effect.
- Fixed a bug where the visual indicators in the Vaal Oversoul encounters did not always match where damage would be dealt.
- Fixed a bug where, if two Legion Historic Jewels were altering a Keystone passive and one of them would result in the Keystone being Dance with Death, while the other jewel was actually the one altering the Keystone (to something other than Dance with Death), you would be unable to equip a helmet.
- Fixed a bug where the Emperor’s Luck divination card, the „Drop some Currency Items“ Betrayal decision and the „A Stack of 10 Random Currency“ Bestiary recipe could give Legion Splinters and Breach Blessings.
- Fixed a bug where Shaper dialogue would play when a Shaper Guardian fragment dropped from Legion sources.
- Fixed a bug where channelled skills could sometimes fail to deal damage while on Predictive networking mode.
- Fixed a bug where using a skill that shared a cooldown with other skills (such as Molten Shell and Steelskin) then quickly disabling that skill (such as by reducing your attributes) would cause the cooldown to pause until you re-enabled the skill that was used.
3. Crash Fixes
- Fixed a client crash that could occur during the Elder encounter.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when in combat with General Marceus Lioneye.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Ranged Attack Totem.
- Fixed another instance crash.